Chef Mike Isabella will host a Celebrity Chef Tour dinner at Kapnos to benefit The James Beard Foundation on April 23. Isabella will team up with seven other acclaimed culinary talents from Washington, D.C. and across the country for an evening of spectacular Mediterranean food and drink.
Top chefs and mixologists from around the country will share in the creation of the evening’s cocktail reception and seated five-course dinner. The line-up includes:
- Cocktail Reception: Mixologists Adam Bernbach of 2 Birds 1 Stone, Doi Moi, Estadio, and Proof and Chantal Tseng of Mockingbird Hill (Washington, D.C.)
- Hors d’Oeuvres: Victor Albisu of Del Campo and Taco Bamba, Scott Drewno of The Source by Wolfgang Puck, and Haidar Karoum of Doi Moi, Estadio, and Proof
- First Course: Chef Kevin Sbraga of Sbraga and The Fat Ham (Philadelphia, PA)
- Second Course: Chef Jamie Bissonnette of Coppa and Toro (Boston, MA)
- Third Course: Chef Mike Solomonov of Zahav (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fourth Course: Chef Mike Isabella of G, Graffiato, Kapnos, and Kapnos Taverna (Washington, D.C.)
- Fifth Course: Pastry Chef Chris Ford of Bouchon Bakery (Los Angeles, CA)
When: Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Price: $200 inclusive of tax and gratuity
Purchase tickets here.